Team: Feeds (Central EU), Software Infrastructure
Project: Feeds Handler Code Generator
- Spearheaded migration to a Python codebase for leveraging Jinja to decouple templates from logic.
- Presented to developers and managers in London and New York offices; received the go-ahead and built upon feedback.
- Collaborated with Feed Developers to pilot the tool for the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange Feed Handler project.
- Designed a modular mechanism for incremental code generation to provide a flexible experience for developers.
- Proactively took part in training courses to learn about new technologies and their roles in other parts of the company.
- Studied C++ move semantics through training courses; adopted this for optimising the generated code to reduce latency.
Leveraged knowledge in Python (data model, metaprogramming), C++ and API design.